Consent Media's Voice Messaging &
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
One-to-One and One-to-Many Targeted Messaging
One-to-one marketing is a constantly-evolving means of driving deep and lasting customer relationships. Voice messaging—which
offers consent based 100% opt-in connections with your customers is a natural complement to all of your one-to-one Consent
From promotional messages to appointment reminders, emergency notifications to direct marketing campaign follow-ups, Voice has
emerged as a powerful addition to your one-to-one communication arsenal.
Consent MediaVoice Messaging Features:
- Permission-Based Functionality. Consent Media will ensure compliance with do-not-call regulations and generate revenue by incorporating voice messages into your loyalty program strategy.
- Automated Call Transfers. Streamline manual incoming call transfers by automatically routing calls to a representative, ticket office, service line, or other number.
- Tailored Voice Messaging. Simple telephone recording, varied message options, pre-recorded files, and unique introductory and exit messages are all possible with Consent Media voice messaging.
- Tracking Reports. Comprehensive data tracking—including actual call receipt, ideal call times, number and duration of received calls, and call-to-action transfers—are recorded for your analysis.
- Message Delivery. Schedule message delivery within minutes, specify a time frame for voice broadcasting, or pre-record and schedule calls in advance.
Voice Messaging Results
Post-campaign metrics have shown that when voice marketing is used as a pre-call in a direct mail program, the lift in response
rate is 20-40% greater than when direct mail is used alone.
Consent Media Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Consent Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions provides a highly engaging channel to generate awareness or promote and launch
products and services. Though IVR technology has been around for quite some time for automated call and touchtone purposes, it has
gained traction as a cost effective and responsive marketing vehicle. Consent Media will work with your company to build an engaging
and versatile campaign launch site and develop IVR content that is specifically designed to drive consumer response.
- Multi-Channel Integration. Consent Media will integrate IVR into your other digital marketing channels like mobile, voice and email to increase response rates 5x greater than without IVR.
- Promotional Site. Consent Media custom builds the landing site to integrate with clients' existing media assets and ensures a seamless user experience.
- Content Development. We manage the entire message creation process, including concepts and writing, voice and audio recordings, editing, and integration with the promotional website.
- Program Activation. After building your IVR tree and developing the campaign's target, we work with you to develop a full marketing plan to drive traffic and optimize participation.
Please contact us for more information on our bullet-proof, cost-cutting voice marketing and IVR applications and we'll provide a free review and quote.